Join us for a community potluck dinner, presentation about the Better Block Project, and "world cafe" discussion about what we want for downtown and how we can use the Better Block project to test out our ideas. All are welcome!
- 5:30 PM - Downtown walk (check out the site and start thinking about projects)
- 6:00 PM - Potluck dinner (bring a dish to share!)
- 6:15 PM - Presentation by Andrew Howard of Team Better Block, with the BRI and AARP of Vermont
- 7:00 PM - World Cafe Discussion (small group discussions and brainstorming about what we want for many aspects of downtown - businesses, bike & pedestrian safety, arts and culture, public spaces, and more)
- 8:00 - Downtown walk (for those who can't make it at 5:30) and 1st Better Block Mission!
RSVP is appreciated, but not required. This event is part of the Town Topics Discussion Series, hosted by the Bethel Town Meeting Committee and the Bethel Revitalization Initiative.